|RMJ Kestrel Trail
RMJ Tactical - Kestrel Trail
- Tough and durable in harsh environments
- Easy to use and carry
- Differentially heat treated
- Tungsten Cerakote finish
- Able to perform as a tool and weapon to assist in the many tasks that soldiers and officers encounter
- Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard included
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Chopping (including through doors and locks)
- A come-along
- "Rake and break"
- Breaking through brick and cinder block walls
- Punching and cutting through sheet metal
- Punching through body armor, easily reaching target areas of the body
- Overall Length: 13"
- Head Length: 4.4"
- Forward Edge: 3"
- Blade Steel: 80CRV2
- Handle Material: FR4 3D Machined G10, Black
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Made in the USA