|RMJ Tactical - Berserker Axe
RMJ Tactical - Berserker Axe
It takes more than an aggressive look or a gray and black finish to make a tomahawk a tactical tomahawk. Remember, tomahawks were "tactical" for hundreds of years in their original forms.
That is, they met the needs of the soldiers and frontiersmen as both a tool and weapon in the battlefield conditions they encountered.
In the view of RMJ Tactical, a contemporary tactical tomahawk should be able to withstand all modern battlefield conditions areas ranging from the Salt Lake City, Utah, Olympics, to the Jungles of South America, to the rugged mountains in Afghanistan.
RMJ Tactical tomahawks have been carried in all three.
Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard with choice of either Low Ride MOC
Straps (MOLLE compatible included.
- Tough and durable in harsh environments
- Easy to use and carry
- Differentially heat treated
- Tungsten Cerakote finish
- Able to perform as a tool and weapon to assist in the many tasks that soldiers and officers encounter
- Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard included
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Chopping (including through doors and locks)
- A come-along
- "Rake and break"
- Breaking through brick and cinder block walls
- Punching and cutting through sheet metal
- Punching through body armor, easily reaching target areas of the body
- Overall Length: 15"
- Blade Steel: 4140 Chrome-Moly Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: FR4 3D Machined G10, Dirty Olive
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in the USA