|Hoback - Kwaiback Ti Blue
JAKE HOBACK - KWAIKEN TI Blue 20CV
The Blue Ano Ti Kwaiback is the culmination of 4 years of R&D that adds up to the most improved and refined knife in the current lineup. The motto is "form follows function," and the mission was to shave 1/3rd of the weight off a standard Kwaiback while maintaining the bomb-proof ruggedness that Hoback Knives has always been known for.
The blade steel is the venerable CPM-20CV, with an excellent heat treat that seamlessly flows into and out of the titanium and carbon fiber frame set.
Blade: .1875 Thick, CPM 20CV Stainless Steel Stonewash Finish
Frame: .1875 Thick Titanium, Fullers, Stonewash Finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Over travel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)
Warranty: The knives are guaranteed by the maker against flaws in the craftsmanship.